Boiled potatoes dipped into mayonnaise and sprinkled with black pepper & salt is best served as an accompaniment. It is relished by children of almost all age groups. This creamy Potato Salad will make you crave for more with each bite you take. This recipe can be prepared in just 2 minutes & is one of those salads you absolutely must taste to believe.
Do try this out & share your experience of how well it turned out in the comment section below.
Checkout my latest videos & blogs and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE my channel.
Recipe for Potato Salad:
- ½ kg boiled potatoes (small size), cut it into two pieces
- 1 medium size capsicum (finely chopped)
- 2 medium size onions (finely chopped)
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. tomato ketchup
- Black pepper
- Few finely chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
Method of preparation:
- We will start by mixing mayonnaise and tomato ketchup in a separate bowl
- Now add Capsicum & Onions into it
- In spices we will add 1/6 tsp. black pepper (very little amount)& ½ tsp. salt
- Mix all these ingredients properly
- Now we will add boiled potatoes into it
- Once the potatoes are mixed properly garnish them with coriander leaves
- Potato Salad is ready to be served
Note: As we have used mayonnaise into it, try consuming it occasionally.