White Butter is very popular in UP (Mathura & Vrindawan – Sri Krishna’s birth place), Punjab & Haryana. This freshly prepared White Butter can be relished with all types of paranthas, sarson ka saag, makki ki roti etc. Bread butter is very popular among children and is very healthy for breakfast. White Butter is a widely consumed dairy product in Indian families.
Today I am going to share a very easy recipe of White Butter that can be prepared in just 1 minute and 20 seconds by following some simple steps.
Do try this out & share your experience of how well it turned out in the comment section below.
Checkout my latest videos & blogs and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE my channel.
Recipe for White Makhan:
Video Link – https://youtu.be/q1A072C62ks
- Cream (malai).
- Few ice cubes.
- 1.5 glass hot water in winters/1.5 glass cold water in summers.
- Broad vessel to wash the butter.
Method of preparation:
- Take out cream from the refrigerator 4 hours prior, so that it can attain the room temperature.
- Now take a big vessel and add all the cream into it.
- Now add hot water to it.
- After adding the hot water make sure that you feel lukewarm on touching the vessel, in case if your vessel is too hot it means that you have added too much hot water into it. Now either wait for some time so that it cools down or add few ice cubes to it
- To extract butter churn the blender at the bottom of the vessel for the first 10-15 seconds.
- After that apply the blender at the upper portion for next 10 seconds.
- In total 20 seconds your butter is extracted.
- If you find the butter soft or scattered then add few ice cubes (4-5) into it to get a solid lump.
- This butter is extracted in the winter season, in the month of January where temperature fluctuates around 5 degrees.
- If you want to extract this butter in summers, then make sure the temperature of cream is a little bit more cool, than the normal temperature.
- Now add the butter into the broad vessel to wash it.
- These days water is generally cold (due to winters) so we do not need to add ice cubes into it.
- But in case you are washing the butter in summers then make sure either to use the chilled water or add few ice cubes (4-5) into it.
- Your White butter is finally ready.
Note1: There are 2 ways to store cream (malai); first way is that you make yogurt with cream. By following this method you will get a very thick and sweet yogurt. Once the yogurt is ready keep it in the refrigerator for the next 4 hours, this way a thick layer of cream will be formed which can be removed and stored in a refrigerator.
Note 2: Second way few people complain that they do not like homemade yogurt. Now in this case in which ever vessel you want to store the cream add 2 tablespoon yogurt into it. After every 3-4 days add 1-2 teaspoon yogurt into it. By following this method both the butter & the clarified butter (ghee) will be tasty.