Coriander leaves are a rich source of Vitamin C & is a wonderful dietary fiber. Today I am going to share my secret of Instant Coriander/Dhaniya chutney that can be prepared in just 2 minutes. It can be used for garnishing or as an accompaniment with samosa, pakodas, dhokla, aloo chaat, dhai bhallae, tikki chole, grilled sandwich, aloo tikki burger and many others.
It is a refreshing Indian condiment that can be preserved for long by refrigeration in an air tight container/ glass jar. Coriander is popular worldwide for its medical properties. Coriander leaves when mixed with lemon juice enhance your digestion process.
Do try this out & share your experience of how well it turned out in the comment section below
Checkout my latest videos & blogs and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE my channel.
Recipe for Instant Dhaniya Chutney:
- 150 grams coriander (washed and cut it in big pieces)
- A green chili
- Stir fried peanuts (crushed)
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1.5 tsp. lemon juice
- A little amount of water (approx. ¼ glass)
Method of preparation:
- We will start by adding all the above mentioned ingredients in the grinder
- Our Coriander Chutney (Hari Dhaniya Chutney) is ready
- You can use this Coriander Chutney with the following:
- Dahi sonth ke Gol gappe ( batashe/golgappe dunked in a creamy whipped yogurt with spicy & sweet chutneys)
- Aloo ki chaat ( chunks of crispy fried potatoes topped with spices, fresh coriander & tamarind chutney with few drops of lemon juice)
- Vegetable rice
- Dahi vada (lentil dumplings dunked in a creamy whipped yogurt with spicy & sweet chutneys)
- Aloo ki Tikki (a crisp outer layer that covers soft & spicy inner crust of potatoes, sprinkled with spices & added coriander & tamarind chutney)
- And it can also be served as a dipping sauce with any snack