The freshly prepared red chili powder will not only enhance the taste of your food but also has a number of health benefits. This red chili powder can be prepared in just 20 seconds and will have a positive impact on your lifestyle.
In today’s time most health problems are a result of adulterated spices that causes a number of health problems like piles, mouth ulcers, indigestion, intestinal cancer and so many to list down. If the depleting health of your family is bothering you, then take a step forward & make some efforts.
2 teaspoon readymade Red Chili Powder is equivalent to ½ teaspoon homemade Red Chili Powder. You can prepare 6 months spices in just 2 hours.
- Black salt
- Black pepper
- Red chili powder
- Turmeric powder
- Coriander powder
- Dry mango powder
- Garam masala
Do try this out & share your experience of how well it turned out in the comment section below.
Checkout my latest videos & blogs and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE my channel.
Video Link- https://youtu.be/jaEpRRdup68
Recipe for Red Chili Powder
- Whole Red Chilies
- Mixer grinder
Method of preparation:
- First of all it is necessary to have the whole red chilies sun dried for at least 2 days.
- In the evening store your red chilies in an airtight container.
- Some people avoid Pulverizing of Red Chilies at home as they claim to get allergy on hands.
- In order to avoid allergy use a metal spoon.
- Another problem faced by many people is that they cannot resist the strong smell of Red chili powder.
- Use a chimney or an exhaust fan for ventilation.
- You can use scarf, cloth or any other piece of cloth to cover up your face.
- Now grind your chilies.
- Your chilies are ready.
- Try to prepare spices twice a year in the month of MARCH & OCTOBER as there is enough sunlight available in these months.
Note: Don’t forget to sun dry the containers in which you will store your spices.