In today’s time every woman desires for a spotless & a clear skin. There are countless beauty products available in market that promises to do wonders to your skin. So friends before you go out and unnecessarily splurge on buying fairness creams & serums take a glance at our homemade Herbal Ubtan which is 100 % chemical free and gives you a healthy and a glowing complexion.
This herbal Ubtan is a rich blend of natural & organic herbs like turmeric powder, gram flour, orange peel powder and so on that not only gives you a fairer complexion but also fights against blackheads, rashes, itchy skin, whiteheads & skin tanning.
Now you no longer have to worry about your Holi tan and can enjoy the festival of Holi with your loved ones in full swing.
Video link- https://youtu.be/FuNesVdaEXE
Recipe for Herbal Ubtan:
- ½ kg split red lentil
- 60 grams Almonds Gurbandi (Gurbandi Badam Giri)
- 2 tablespoon gram flour/chickpea flour (besan)
- 2 tablespoon orange peel (fine powder)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
Method of Preparation:
- We will begin with grinding split red lentil & gurbandi almonds together in a grinder.
- We will add ½ quantity of split red lentil & gurbandi almonds in the first half.
- Adding almonds with split red lentil will prevent the mixture from scattering when we will sieve it.
- Grind them together.
- After grinding the mixture sieve it.
- Now add the part leftover/residue with the remaining split red lentil & almonds by following the similar procedure.
- Now it’s turn to sieve the Orange peel fine powder, Turmeric powder and gram flour ( chickpea flour) together.
- Sieve all the ingredients & mix everything well.
- Your Ubtan powder is ready now.
- Store it in an airtight container.
How to apply the Ubtan
- Take 1 tablespoon Ubtan powder in a bowl
- Take the smallest jar of the grinder and add a small banana ( cut into pieces ), 4-5 small pieces of papaya & few rose petals ( 8 – 10 )
- Rose petals & papaya are optional, banana and honey are the two ingredients that can be used to prepare the Ubtan everyday
- Grind them together
- A very fine paste is prepared
- Add the freshly prepared mixture to the Ubtan Powder, mix everything well and add few drops of honey to it
- For a dry skin add ¼ teaspoon malai ( cream from milk ), 2 tablespoon fresh milk and mix everything well
- Apply it gently with your fingertips on your face
- Remove it after 20-25 minutes by moving your fingers in circular motion
- You can use lukewarm water, fresh milk, waste orange’s juice which are no more in use for you, extracted pomegranate juice to remove the Ubtan
- It all depends on your choice & availability of products
- Festival of Holi is about to come, the biggest challenge faced by us is “ how to remove the Holi tan ”
- Apply the Ubtan & leave it for for 20-25 minutes
- You will notice your Holi tan is removed in the first wash
- It will give you an unmatched radiant & a flawless skin
Note: Don’t forget to sundry split red lentil at least for a day before making the Ubtan