Recipe for Sabudana Khichdi (4-5 people)
Video Link – https://youtu.be/ytCmZZk9coc
- 1 bowl sabudana (100 grams).
- 1 medium size boiled potato.
- Few roasted peanuts(20 grams).
- 1 finely chopped green chilly.
- Small quantity of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- 1 and half small spoon Sendha salt.
- ½ small spoon black pepper.
- 1 small spoon jeera.
- 2 tbsp. desi ghee.
- 1 strand curry leaves.
Method of Preparation:
- Firstly wash sabudana 3-4 times under running water.
- Rinse off all the water after washing.
- Add 2 tbsps. of water to it, mix it well and cover it for 2 hours.
- Repeat this procedure 5 times.
- After 10 hours your sabudana is ready to be cooked.
- The sabudana prepared by this procedure can be stocked in a refrigerator for 1 week.
- Take a non stick pan add 2 tbsps of desi ghee to it.
- Heat it.
- On the other hand cut the boiled potato into small pieces, add it to the sabudana along with crushed roasted peanuts.
- Add 1 and ½ small spoon salt, 1/2 small spoon black pepper to the sabudana.
- Mix everything well.
- Add two tbsp. of water, keep it for 5 minutes on medium flame and cover it with a glass lid.
- Remove the lid and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Your sabudana is ready to be served.