It is also known as Buckwheat flour across India especially in North-West states. Kuttu ka Aata if mixed with Singhara Aata & Makhane can do wonders for your body.
Recipe for Kuttu ka Aata prepared at home – Navratri special:
Video Link- https://youtu.be/oITZeT8W2Pc
- ½ kg singhara.
- 100 grams makhane.
- 1 kg kuttu ki giri.
Method of preparation:
- Keep singhara, makhane and kuttu ki giri separately in a broad vessel and keep them under sun for 1 day.
- Firstly we will start by crushing whole singhaara in an Immamdasta for 10 minutes.
- Now put it in a grinder and grind it finely.
- Take it out and sieve it.
- The residue that is left at the end put it back in the grinder along with kuttu and makhane ki giri.
- Repeat the same process 3-4 times till all the material finally get grinded.
- Mix all the three flours together and stock in an airtight container.
- Your kuttu ka Aata is ready.