Recipe for bread rolls(10 approx):
Video Link – https://youtu.be/dxtijYIJhvA
- 6 medium size boiled potatoes.
- 3 medium size finely chopped onions.
- 2 finely chopped green chillies.
- 1 and half spoon Salt.
- 1/4 spoon chilly powder.
- 3/4 spoon Anardana.
- 1/4 Garam masala.
- Vegetable oil.
- 1 glass milk.
Method of preparation for stuffing:
- Firstly mash the boiled potatoes and take them out in bowl.
- Take 2 tbsp vegetable oil in a pan heat it and add onions to it.
- Stir it for 2 minutes and side by side add spices to the mashed potatoes i.e. 1 and half small spoon salt, 3/4 small spoon anardana, 1/4 small spoon red chilly powder, 1/4 small spoon garam masala.
- Now your onions have turned light brown in color add green chillies to it and then the boiled potatoes.
- Mix them well and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Your stuffing it ready now, leave it for 10 minutes to cool down a bit.
Method of preparation for bread rolls:
- 10 slices of bread with edges removed by a cutter.
- Take a glass of milk in a bowl dip the bread in it properly and then squeeze it properly with the help of your palms.
- Place the stuffing in the centre and wrap the bread around it.
- Repeat the same procedure for the rest of the bread slices.
- Now take a pan add 250 grams oil to it, once it is heated properly reduce the flame and one by one add the bread rolls to it.
- Fry them till they turn golden brown in color.
- Your bread rolls are ready to be served.
Note 1: Once the oil is heated for bread rolls adjust the heat as per your requirement.
Note 2: Spices can be increased or decreased depending on your taste.