Recipe for Aaloo ki Chatt(approx 6 people):
Video Link – https://youtu.be/noEKXLOF0lM
- 1 kg boiled Potatoes cut properly.
- Black salt.
- Black pepper.
- MDH Chaat masala.
- 2 lemons.
- Imli ki chutney.
- Coriander leaves green chutney.
- Vegetable oil
Method of Preparation:
- Add 4 kadchi vegetable oil in Pan.
- Heat it on high flame.
- Now put the potatoes into two halves for frying.
- Keep stirring at regular intervals of 2 minutes.
- Soon as your potatoes turn golden brown in color take them out in broad container.
- Add black salt 1/4 spoon, chaat masala 1 spoon pinch of black pepper, 1 spoon green chutney, 2 spoons imli ki chutney, 1/2 spoon salt for half potatoes.
- Your garma garam Aaloo ki Chatt is ready to be served.
Note1: You can increase or decrease the quantity of spices and chutney depending on your taste.
Note2: It takes approx 10 minutes for potatoes to be fried continuously on high flame.