Recipe for hair mask( soft and silky hair):
Video Link – https://youtu.be/v0AGFbo1Qw0
- 2 spoons yellow Methi.
- 4-5 Hibiscus flowers.
- Few Tulsi leaves (20-25).
- 2 strands of Curry leaves.
- 8-10 strands of Kanhare flower leaves.
- 2 spoons Amla powder.
- 1 bowl Curd.
Method of Preparation:
- Wash Methi Dana properly under water and sock it for (8-10 hours)
- Add Methi, Tulsi, kanhare leaves, Hibiscus flowers, curry leaves and half cup of water and grind them well in a mixer.
- Now again add half cup of water with 2 spoons of Amla powder, grind them and make a fine paste.
- Your mask is ready now.
- Note 1: You can store it for a week in refrigerator.
- Note 2: Whenever you want to apply, take 2 big spoons of hair mask with 3 big spoons of curd mix it well apply it like oil from root to ends.
- Note 3: Wear a shower cap immediately after applying the hair mask for an hour.
- Note 4: Quantity of hair mask and curd can vary depending on the length of your hair.
- Note 5 : Wash it after an hour.