Fruit custard recipe(6 people):
Video Link- https://youtu.be/_XNMEJdtXf4
- 1 kg milk.
- 8-10 spoons of sugar (as per taste).
- 4 spoons custard powder.
- 1/2 chopped apple.
- 1 small banana.
- 1/2 pomegranate.
- 1/2 mango.
- 3 scoops of butterscotch ice cream.
(We can also add cherry and grapes if available)
Method of preparation:
- Take out 1 cup milk from 1 kg milk.
- Boil it properly on high flame, as soon as it starts boiling and coming upwards to the surface, reduce the flame.
- Add 4 spoons of custard powder in 1 cup milk.
- Stir it well till all the lumps gets dissolved.
- Now pour it slowly in the boiled milk from one hand and keep stirring the mixture from another hand to avoid lumps formation.
- Once its dissolved properly in the milk add 8-10 spoons of sugar in it , as per your taste.
- Keep stirring it for another 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Turn off the knob after that.
- Let it cool now.
- Once it is cooled ,place it in your refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Take it out, blend it properly with a blender till the custard is smooth and lumps free.
- Now add all the chopped fruits to it and 3 scoops of butterscotch ice cream to enhance the taste.
- Your custard is ready to be served.